Over 950 motorcyclists from Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, New York and Virginia participated in the Annual 25th Eastern Harley-Davidson Dealers Association (EHDDA) Ride for Life XXV to benefit the Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA). Riders raised money and visited the SteelStacks in Bethlehem, PA on May 5th & 6th as part of a huge celebration that included 2 days of fun, food, activities and riding!
The winner of the 2012 Harley-Davidson FLD Switchback was rick caricofe from winchester, VA riding for Grove's winchester Harley-davidson.
THE WINNER OF THE HD1 XL 1200C WAS GLEN "ROADKILL" MARTIN FROM SINKING SPRING, PA RIDING FOR CLASSIC HARLEY-DAVIDSON.
The Motorcycle Club with the most participants Deer Lake HOG with 149 members.
The dealership that traveled the furthest distance for the event was Grove's Winchester Harley-Davidson from Winchester, VA located 205+ miles away.
TOP INDIVIDUAL FUNDRAISER
- 1st: John Beale, Valley Forge H-D at $43,843.00
- 2nd: Bob Noll, White's H-D at $23,908.75
- 3rd: Jon Burcaw, Schaeffer's H-D at $20,671.09
TOP DEALERSHIP FUNDRAISERS
- 1st: Highest: Schaeffer's H-D at $211,032
- 2nd: Classic H-D of Reading at $159,536
- 3rd: White's/Iron Valley H-D at $89,315
- 4th: Brian's H-D at $70,066
- 5th: Valley Forge H-D at $60,396
TOP YOUTH FUNDRAISERS
- 1st: Nicolette Harris & Brandon Mueller, Schaeffer's H-D at $2,805.75 each
- 2nd: Carleigh Bogotuik, Schaeffer's H-D at $243.41
- 3rd: Maggie Calderone, Schaeffer's H-D at $223.00
The Eastern Harley-Davidson Dealers Association extends their heartfelt thanks to all of the 2012 participants of the 25th Anniversary of Ride for Life to benefit MDA. Since 1988, Ride for Life has raised close to $17 million dollars for the Muscular Dystrophy Association. The Eastern Harley-Davidson Dealers Association is comprised of 28 authorized dealer members and is one of the most charitable groups in the country. For a complete list of dealers, visit the Eastern Harley-Davidson Dealers Association website: www.RideWithUs.org.
Recognizing Ride for Life Corporate Sponsors for outstanding support
- EAST PENN Manufacturing Co., Inc. DEKA Batteries
- VF Imagewear
- 20Nine Design
- Rider Insurance
- International Association of Firefighters
- Harley-Davidson Financial Services
- Manheim Specialty Auctions
- Harley-Davidson Dealers Systems